Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My thoughts right now with my PCOS and heath issues.

I have been trying to follow the handbook of PCOS and have been adding somethings in my life style. Like I am now taking vitimins that the book says I need to take and I can see the differnce when I don't take them. I am also trying to watch what I eat alot more mow then I use to. Like with dinner I try to make sure that every thing is portioned. A little bit of carbs, some protein and then lots of veggies. I have also been trying to eat breakfast. I am so not a breakfast person heck who am I kidding I dont eat unless I am hungry to the point my stomache is hurting then I know I am hungry. I have it in my head that if I eat I am going to gain weight and when I do the eat every 4 hours like they tell you I feel like a PIG. I know I am not I just have it in my head. That is my fault I need to break somethings that are very very hard.

I just started what I think is my period I don't know if it is my period because I have had intercourse with my husband twice this week and I know its from having intercourse that is how my body has been acting the past year I believe.

I went to the dr today about a problem I am having with my shoulder and it turned into ok we need to do something about your blood pressure because it is to high for you and it seems like the medicine that we have you on right now is not working. So they changed my meds again so we will see how this med works with me.

Lets see my dad lived till he was in his 70's or 80's. My mom is still alive and is in her 60's and well what I am trying to say is I want to live as long as them and I can't with the health issues I am having so I am so trying to change.

I have started a program that is called from couch to 5k in 9 weeks. I am taking it slow right now because I am over weight and the last time I ran my shoulder was killing me. So I am trying.

Oh a different note I am proud of myself because I have a friend who is prego with her first child and I am doing good with my emotions and the fact that I can't get prego and I know that even if I could not control my emotions that (I think) my friends should understand why I would be so sad or emotional about it.

I so want a child that I honestly have stop trying stop caring if I get prego or not and the reason being is because I am trying to hard and when I am not stressing over it or trying so hard boom it will hit me. (as people say). But we will see.

Oh I will be posting a picture if I can get myself to take a picture of myself. I think I will do it every 6 months to see if there is a change with my body and you are more then welcome to comment on my pictures because I want to know what you see in changes if any changes.

Please be honest but not hurtful if that makes sense.

Ok well that is all for now I think. Good Night. (sorry for misspelled words if there is any)

1 comment:

  1. Good start on the PCOS thing! I think that is great. You know I am here for support if you need it. Just like you where there for support when I stopped smoking! If you need anything, just let me know!!

    ReplyDelete