Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I could scream right now

I could so just scream right now. I don't know what is going on right now but my husband and bothing the hell out of me because he acts like he is not listening to me and I have so stress going on right now and just need to vent and he is being a @$%^%&*%^*(&&^*%$^$#%#$@#$%^&*&() right now.

I have the stress of my shoulder because i am swollen and it hurts and I dont get really good sleep at night and then the fact of PCOS and the ups and downs with that as well as the fact again of my shoulder and not being able to work and bring money in so the damn stress of hearing it from the husband that we have no money and this and that also don't forget that I have no clue what is going to be done to my shoulder if anything because I have no clue what is going on. That right there would frustrate anybody. I hate feeling like I am useless and helpless. I can't stand it and then when I need help there is no one around to help so what do I do.

He claims that he has gone through the same thing that I went through with his shoulder surgery and everything but there is a little bit of differences there. He was not working and neither was I because one I could not find a job and two he was in a case with his right foot and then his right arm was in a sling from the surgeries that he had to have so I waited on him hand and foot as well as his kids when they came to visit.

Now he is working and I still take care of him the kids and the house and try to take care of me. Well as we all know no matter how hard I try to put me first it does not work in this family what so ever. Everyone else has to be taken care of before I do.

I am just so tired of being tired mentally emotionally and physically tired all the damn time and then the stress of no money and that right there is a big stress and everyone is going through it right now I know. Then the fact of having the PCOS and not being able to lose weight or workout right now because of my shoulder and yeah.

I wish there was a fix it pill because I would so overdose on that pill right now to make everything better.

I want to scream and cry and break things and punch things and just leave me the heck alone. No flippen pill is going to take care of shit.

1 comment:

  1. You know... there are times when I wish there was a pill too!!! I don't know what you are going through with the shoulder and PCOS and what not, but I do understand the stress part A LOT!!! I did at 1 point, scream and throw and thrash... and you know what.. .I felt better after words. Kids were gone, it was just Charles in the room and I went balistic, and he looked at me after and said 'do you feel better?' I said yes, and we just went from there. It's hard, I know. You have to live within your means.. you know what that means, and you do live within your means, but I know from talking with you the frustration is the other person that spend money as soon as it's gotten. You know I am always here to talk to if you want someone to talk it out with!! Luv ya like a sister!!!

    ReplyDelete