Sunday, March 6, 2011

3-6-11 a bad night

I start telling you and your son what has been bothering me because I need to get it off my chest and give you both my two cents and I am not eve done venting at the both of you and you both blow me the fuck off. Ya'll wonder why I am so quite and am ready to go out the door for a walk. I need to tell you both where I stand with everything specially when you son wants to know what is going on all the damn time. Everybody says I spoil my daughter and that I need to spend more time with your son. I think not. You spoil him as much as you did your other two daughter and make me look like the bad man in front of everyone. Bull shit at least if I spoil my daughter it because I know I will not let her get like your three kids are.

I am outside right now cooling off before I start another fight because I need to get shit off my chest.

Tomorrow will be cleaning the house so I don't have to bitch anymore about people helping me in the house and so help me if I hear another person say well becareful and take it easy and don't hurt yourself I am going to scream. If there is noone here to help me clean or want to help me clean then what the heck do you expect me to do clean and move shit so I can clean.

I hate the word that kids use now a days the whatever word because like say I don't care but in one word. Well I am at the point where all I want to say to people is whatever.

Did this help I honestly don't know. Maybe maybe not who knows and who really cares if it did or not.

I am going to go back in be quite like a good wife and stepmom and keep my thoughts to myself.

The end BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment