Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday 01-24-11

Wow today was a day. It started at 6am, yet again I did not get any sleep because of my shoulder, found an awesome app for blogging on my iphone.

I babysat for a friend today and decided to bring my laptop big mistake I could not get a wifi strong enough to blog or play games. But at least time went by somewhat fast.

In the process of doing that long blog about my weekend I get a phone call from Kevin. He tells me that he is going to the school to pick up derick because he hurt himself at lunch.

Well he gets there and talks to derick and the nurse and then calls me and states that instead of the walk in clinic he is going to the ER. I am thinking ok how bad is it. Kevin tells me that Derick decided to play football and he went to kick the ball and his feet came out from underneath him and he landed hard on his left shoulder. I am thinking great derick has either a broken shoulder or he dislocated it.

Well after being in the ER for 2 hours Kevin calls me back and Derick is in a sling for the rest of the week and they had to send out the xrays to get looked at better because they dont know if the cracks they see are his growth plates or if he actually cracked his shoulder. If he did not crack his shoulder then he dislocated it. Either way Derick is on pain med and in a sling. We have to go back to the dr by the end of the week to do a follow up.

I get home from watching the kids and we have to go back into town to get Derick's meds and Derick wants to go to game stop to return a couple of games that he does not like. Ok no problem right. Wrong lol.

We get into game stop and I am looking around and Kevin starts talking to me about DS's, so we are talking and looking and I am trying to figure out why. Needless to say I have a DSi that has the camera on it and the camera is both ways so I can either take a picture of myself or someone else. Plus I got 2 games and the case with car charger. I dont know what to think or say because I was not expecting it what so ever.

I told Kevin I don't know if I like one of the games that we got because there really isn't anything to it. Oh and I can surf the web with this thing.

So my Monday went good. I am going to get ready for bed because I am tired and my throat is on fire and I am thinking that is my allergies.

Well that's all for now so Good Night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That's awesome!!! Did you know you can text with those things too? And play games with someone. I think the text radius is like 2 miles. You have to get Brain Age. It's freaken awesome!! I love it! Plus the one you picked up for me has Soduku on it. So, it's pretty cool! Have fun with your DS! Heather would like it too! Ellie loves playing games on hers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not know about that I will have to see if my does that. I have to get games for heather so she can learn how to play the DS.
    I have Brain Age (1 I think) I really don't like it there is nothing to it. So I will have to get some games. Game stop didn't really have any games I dont think once he told the guy he would buy it and he told me to pick a couple games out, sheryl the rest is a blur. lol

    ReplyDelete