Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just starting out

My name is Melissa Close, I decided to start blogging so that way if I need to vent because of my marriage or step kids I can get it off my chest instead of what I FEEL as bothering my friends with my drama and problems. It is going to take time for me to do this because of the fact that I only tell a small amount of people what is going on in my life. The reason for that is because I can trust these people with my life.The one thing I will say about myself is the fact that I have a daughter and her name is Heather Sarina Michelle and she is my life and my sunshine. I love her so much that one day when she is a teenager and/or all grown up she will know that I love her so much and I have always loved her.
I don't know what else to say in my first blog so I think I will leave it like this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment