Monday, January 24, 2011

Found a app

I am lying in bed because my shoulder is making if uncomfortable to sleep. So I figured I would go into my apps and see if there is anything I want to buy thanks to Sheryl and Chris for my Christmas present or if something for free.
Well since Sheryl told me I should blog to get things off my chest, I went searching. Low and behold (I think that phrase is right) I found an app for FREE that I can hopefully blog from. I am trying it right now and then in the morning I will see if it is actually on my site.
Let me tell you if it is on my site I am so going to love this app. Why? Because now I can blog anytime and anywhere instead of having to text myself.
Well that's all for now. I am going to try and go back to sleep. Good night everyone. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!! If you used the app to post this, that is going to be a cool app to use. You are going to have to let me know if it works or not!! And let me know what the app is.

    ReplyDelete