Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 WEIGHT LOSS DAY BY DAY

So a friend of mine told me to do a dairy of my day. I think I am going to blog it instead of recording myself while finally doing this weight loss life. I can not look at myself without being embarrassed about the way I look. I am going to try and do one every night after my daughter and son go to bed so I can think and type about how the day went and whether I ate and what I ate. I honestly think this will help me. Tomorrow my husband (Kevin) and I go to the gym and I get a new card and he finally will get a card. Then we should start working out together when he can because of work.. I have been putting it off a lot lately and I can not do that anymore. I will take measurements and my weight tomorrow, oh and take a before picture. I haven't decided if I want to do this once a month or every other month or even every 6 months. I honestly don't know yet. But what I can tell you is that I am finally ready in my head to lose the weight and get back into the gym. Why? because I finally showed myself that I can live without the sugar and the espressos and all the junk food. Now I just need to show my body that we can do the gym and to get out of my comfort zone. I keep thinking that when I met my husband 12 years ago that I was able to fit into his size 32 pants. I also know I can do this because when I went into Job Corp I was heavy and I lost the weight because of the walking I did as well as my guy friends took me into the gym and showed me what I needed to do and I lost a lot of weight within 6 months. I remember that part because everyone thought I was doing drugs. I had toned up the weight and dropped the weight so fast. No I was not starving myself my guy friends made sure of it as well as Job Corp made sure of it. I can do this I will not be afraid of the sexy skinny woman in me anymore. She wants to come out and I just keep pushing her down because of being afraid. Well That is all for now just know everyone that I am ready for the new me again even if it does take me another year or 2. I AM TIRED OF BEING FAT AND OBESE!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF NOT BEING HEALTHY!!!! I AM TIRED OF NOT HAVING ANY ENERGY TO DO STUFF WITH MY DAUGHTER!!!!! I AM READY TO GIVE THE HARD-WORK AND THE DEDICATION!!!!!!! HERE WE GO 2013 I HOPE YOU ARE READY BECAUSE I AM TAKING YOU BY THE HORNS BECAUSE THIS WILL BE MY YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment