Thursday, September 8, 2011

Paleo Life

Well I have been in the deep end for 8 days now and I am doing ok. It had been very hard with no sugar very hard. I have only drowned a couple of times. But for me that is ok I knew jumping into the deep end would be hard. I am a sugar addict and I admit it. I love my Pepsi and my granita coffee, I keep getting back up wiping myself off and just keep trying. I think in 8 days I had one granita and one Pepsi. For someone who is addicted to sugar having those 2 things in 8 days is pretty darn good.

I have been walking and excersing every day as well as trying to remember to eat 3 times a day.

I just have to keep having faith that I can do this.

Well I think that's it for now. I need to go pick up my son from football and then get dinner going.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment