Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This is a first for me.

Ok I am about to do something I have never done before. I am about to show you what I look like and take you with me on my new eating lifestyle. Here we go.





FRONT VIEW OF MY BODY


A FRONT VIEW OF MY TRICEPS.
I HAVE FLAPPS THAT WHEN I WAVE THEY KEEP WAVING.


SIDE VIEW NO I WAS NOT STICKING MY STOMACH OUT THAT IS HOW BIG I AM.
I SUCK IN MY STOMACH ALL THE TIME.


AND THE BACK VIEW.


Ok the unhappy woman in these pictures was telling her husband (Kevin) to just hurry up and take them. I do not like having my picture taken because of this reason.
Here are my stats. These pictures were taken Aug 08, 2011 and I am 5'5 3/4" and weight 245lbs. I do not know what my measurements are. I honestly don't to know.

I have not been this heavy since I graduated from high school in 1993. I have always been overweight. There was one or two times that I think I was under 200 I don't know because I go by how my clothes fit not the scale.

Anyway today is Aug 31, 2011 and I weight 235lbs. In 23 days I have lost 10 lbs. I don't know if this is because of the PALEO LIFESTYLE or if it is because I have so much bad stress in my house right now.

I will be taking pictures every 3 months to show you the improvement of my body.

That's all for now on this blog I just wanted to show you what I look like as I take my jump into my new life.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment