Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tired and need to vet things out of my head

I am so tired of this pcos and everything else that is wrong with my body. It is very drainful.

I don't think Kevin understands what I go through everyday. I need him to read the books and understand why I can't have this to eat or why I get this emotional or why I don't have periods or whatever the situation is. I need someone in my life that understands what I am going through on a daily basis.

I wish I had that one person that I can go to when I am having a bad day that will listen and tell me that it's ok that I had this much sugar let's try again tomorrow type of thing. Or like ok I completely understand why you smoked that cigarette because you are stressed about this or that and when you are stressed that cigarette is your very very best friend at that time because is there at that moment just like the half gallon of ice cream or that 6 pack of pepsi that you just drank.

Well anyway I know what I am trying to say if it does not sound right.

I think I am going to try to start getting up before everybody in the house gets up and go for for that morning walk with a cup of coffee and that sunrise and maybe that will start my days better and brighter.

Well I think I am going to try and go to sleep now. Good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment