Sunday, April 24, 2011

Heather and my world

Heather my daughter is my life, she was trying so hard to make me smile today and all I could do was put on a fake smile for her because I was just not here today.

Well tomorrow is Easter Sunday and she gets to go hunt for some eggs in her Easter dress and sandals, she is so excited she can't wait.

I sometimes wonder what life would like for her and I if we didn't have all the stress in our life.

I sometimes have nightmare about heather being taken from me and I never get to see her again. I wake up crying at night because of it. I don't tell my friends and family about because it won't help. They are mental dreams and I have to be the one to break the nightmare dream.

I honestly don't know what I would do without her. If I am having a bad day I look at her and it sometimes makes everything better for the moment.

I can't believe it's been 5 years since she came into my life and I still can't believe it at times that I was blessed with this beautiful little girl that is the spitting image of me. Whether people want to believe me or not I am very grateful that she is my daughter and I would not trade her for the world. I am also very very protective of her as well.

I love my heather with all my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment